- The DtpDocuments component suite is available as Full Source version, compatible with Delphi 5 - 7 and 2005 - 2010.
- DtpDocuments comes with 2-year free updates and free support (when applicable to component use and only by email). Simdesign is also available for consulting if you require help with your application.
- You can purchase this component suite online. You will receive a download link and an invoice by email immediately after the payment clears. But you can also contact us for payment options and with your questions.
- You will get update information through our special forum for paying customers whenever an update becomes available (regularly). Please contact us with your registration info and forum name to get access.
- With the registered version you get the right to deploy the compiled end-result to as many customers and in as many projects as you like, also in web-server environments, royalty-free. With listed licenses you may not use DtpDocuments as a building block to develop your own (commercial or non-commercial) components. Contact us for information about other forms of licensing.
Note on VAT for EU customers
If you are buying this software for your company, you do not have to pay VAT. Make sure to type the company name in the "Company" field. The order form also has an input box in which your VAT ID can be entered. Upon entry of this VAT ID, the order is processed free of any VAT charge.
Note for companies
Each developer that uses DtpDocuments requires a separate license. Please contact us for a customised quote for a site license.
Source Version only
The DCU version is no longer available. However, the Full Source version can be purchased at a considerably lower price than before.
Full Source Version
Secure order form
The source version offers you full control over every aspect of the code and allows customisation. DtpDocuments is 100% readable Delphi code except perhaps a few fragments of ASM (for SSE and MMX optimisation).
DtpDocuments Source is compatible with Delphi 5 - 7 and 2005 - 2010 versions and can also be installed for C++Builder.
From DCU to Source
Contact us for upgrade link
You must qualify for this upgrade, in other words, you must be a registered user of the DCU version first. Please contact us for the upgrade link.
SHAREIT! processes the payment on behalf of SimDesign. SHAREIT! accepts all mayor credit cards (online, fax, phone, mail), proforma invoices, cheques, and bank transfers. If you prefer to purchase in any other way, please contact us.