Overview - Download
- Purchase - Contact
- FAQ - What's New!
This page lists the most prominent version changes
and additions, for a complete list please refer to "versions.txt"
in the distribution.
- Made compatible with Delphi 2010, with unicode "string" as default.
- Added font embedding as an option: ensure that the viewers of a document see the exact same font as the author intended.
- Added multi-line memo drawn as polygon text.
- Effects now work with undo/redo too.
- Faster and enhanced rendering and rotation.
- Added "sepia" effect.
- Added polygon masks.
- Export to bitmaps, with or without transparent background.
- Device-independent text rendering
- Added Rulers
- Added Auto-Level adjustment for images, and Histogram.
- Added better resource management and storage directly into
- Automatic install onto component palette
- Integration with newest version of Graphics32 (version 1.6).
- Customized handle-drawing is now possible. A new handle-drawing
method mimicks the MS Word2003 handles.
- New shapes TdtpCurvedText, TdtpWavyText and TdtpProjectiveText:
- Support for unicode: all text shapes can now render widestring
- Texture effect: replace any primary color by a texture: