Forum registration

..how to create your username and details..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mellobot
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forum registration

Postby mellobot » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Due to spamming attacks I do not activate potential simdesign users by default. I delete all users that try to activate from time to time, except users that have emailed me and given their username.

This precaution is necessary because I have suffered spamming attacks on this forum in the past.

You can always email me on mellobot@gmail.com if you need activation.. I am generally quite responsive per email, unless I am in France :)

Kind regards, mellobot (Nils)

mellobot
Site Admin

Re: Forum registration

Postby mellobot » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Update: I have installed the Q&A spambot and it now seems that I have no more spam users. Kewl :)

So I will allow user activation again in the forum. If you need assistance with answering the questions which you find when activating, please send me an email (mellobot "at" gmail.com)

Kind regards, Nils

AmigoJack

Postby AmigoJack » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:45 pm

But I don't understand why you had to delete (prune?) all topics and accounts; now everything is gone.

To others: your registration confirmation e-mail most likely sits in your spam folder - check that before saying you never got one.

mellobot
Site Admin

Postby mellobot » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Sorry Amigojack, for this. I must have removed too much :o

This is indeed very unfortunate! But I fear that I cannot recover the forum :roll:

Return to “Forum registration”