SimDesign DtpDocuments CHANGES to SimDesign Publish!

Forum for the DtpDocuments Desktop Publishing component
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mellobot
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SimDesign DtpDocuments CHANGES to SimDesign Publish!

Postby mellobot » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Dear Readers,

It has been a long time since I have posted anything in this SimDesign Forum. I have suffered from a Cerebral Infarction in 2008, and in 2009 and 2010 I have revalidated to recover from the infarct, and had to learn and speak 4 languages again. In 2015 I have moved to France, the Dordogne, with my wife Caroline. We now live in Rouffignac St Cernin de Reilhac permanently, a small town in the Dordogne.

Since, my Delphi writing came to a halt, for some reasons. I was always used to Delphi 7 since "ages" and suddenly due to the Windows 64 bit version, Delphi 7 became deprecated.

Therefore, I purchased Delphi XE, to go with the flow in 64 bit systems. My 32 bit programming had suddenly many problems compared with Delphi 7 and I lost hope.

But since now I found I could also download and purchase earlier versions of Delphi among my purchase of XE. And luckily I could download Delphi 2007, still a 32 bits app,without the 64 bit problems, AND ALSO without the problem of D7 being deprecated :D

So I am a "happy camper" again and my INTENT is to resume programming with Delphi 2007 again. But bear with me, and please be patient, because it takes a while ;)

The intent is to rename my fagship product SimDesign DtpDocuments to "SimDesign Publish" and add certain features that I have made in the product as well, namely the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).

Kind Regards, Nils Haeck M.Sc

Return to “DtpDocuments”