Triangulator: triangulation of planar straight line graphs.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mellobot
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Triangulator: triangulation of planar straight line graphs.

Postby mellobot » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:18 pm

I have added code for the 2D triangulation of planar straight line graphs into a triangular mesh.

There can also be a 3D version in the future but that is "NP Hard" hehe :)

So for now I have added the 2D version code (Delphi7) and some demos. Later on I will recompile the code and see if it still working.

Author: Nils Haeck M.Sc.

Return to “Triangulator”